As per our Associate Brokers we’ve been dealing with over the years, here are the top 15 unethical practices that must be avoided, corrected and eliminated, a massive change in CULTURE is a MUST !
- Setting up a viewing and cancelling the appointment last minute.
- Not giving an update after a viewing on a property.
- Not responding to a text message or email.
- Always getting a listing but never viewing the property given.
- Asking for an Authority to Sell without viewing the property first.
- Asking for exact address of property.
- Giving calling card to client that’s not yours.
- Posting a listing of another broker without permission.
- Going direct to Seller after property has been shown.
- Character Assassination without facts.
- Overpricing a property.
- Withholding the true professional fees given by seller.
- Not participating in documentation after getting professional fees.
- Posing as a buyer to get property listing.
- Surprising associate that there is another broker ( colorrum or not ) when the deal is almost done.
Keep in mind the Golden Rule in our Code of Ethics : Do unto others what you don’t want others to do unto you !
Visit www.robertgsarmiento.com for blogs, news, case studies, updated rulings and property listings which you may find informative.
Subscribe to my daily postings by filling in your email address at the SUBSCRIBE section located at the mid right hand portion of the webpage of www.robertgsarmiento.com
View properties you are looking for by using the SEARCH engine ( highlighted in Green on the right hand corner of the webpage ).
Finally, should you have a property for SALE or LEASE, let me know if our office could be of assistance.
Robert G. Sarmiento Properties
Professional Affiliation :
Philippine Association of Real Estate Boards
Member, City of Taguig Real Estate Board 2016 – 2019
Real Estate Broker’s Association of the Philippines 2000-2015
President, Greenhills Chapter 2008, 2009
Philippine Association of Real Estate Brokers
San Juan Mandaluyong Chapter 1998, 1999
PRC # 6569
+ 632 5536051 ( trunkline )
+ 632 4781316 ( telefax )
+ 632 8561365 ( line 3 )
+ 632 8041701 ( line 4 )
+ 63 917 5364829 ( globe )
Email : [email protected]
Website : www.robertgsarmiento.org