This Thursday, I am giving a two hour module on Real Estate Internet Marketing to the Association I belong to, REBAP Greenhills. Below is a summary of the topics that will be discussed. The goal of the seminar is to enhance the knowledge of real estate brokers and equip them with tools they could use to effectively market themselves and their property listings in the World Wide Web.
The module is equivalent to two CPE units. Unfortunately the seats are limited and are already fully booked. I intend to give this at another venue but CPE credits will depend if an accredited association sponsors the seminar.
MODULE FOR INTERNET MARKETING : February 21, 2013
- How to create a website that works
- Getting a website developer
- What’s the value of a good website
- How to get exposure on the world wide web
- Advantages of social media
- How to present your listing effectively
- Suggested websites to post listings
- What do potential buyers look for in website
- How to screen web inquiries
- How to reply to online inquiries
- How to increase lead generation and lead conversion
- How to manage information overload ( email, web inquiries, SMS message )
- How to protect your website